Coughing? Wheezing? Chest pain? Shortness of breath?
Asthma causes millions of Americans to miss countless days of work and school each year. It can also lead to fatigue and other illnesses such as colds and viruses. That's why we're proud to offer our "Team Asthma Action Plan." It's your personalized binder full of valuable information regarding medications, self-treatments, educational materials, and much more. It's so effective, it's been recommended by the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health. Don't let asthma prevent you or your loved ones from living an active, healthier life. For fast relief, call the asthma experts today!
Sneezing? Congestion? Itchy, watery eyes?
Even cosmetics and certain medicines can cause allergies. That's why we offer our "Team Allergy Action Plan." It's your personalized binder full of valuable information regarding medications, self-treatments, educational materials, and much more. Plus, we offer "scratch" or "skin" testing the most accurate allergy testing available. Better yet, THIS ALLERGY TESTING DOESN'T USE NEEDLES!
State of the Art Facilities:
Some of the services we offer:
- Pulmonary Function testing (PFT) - evaluate how well your lungs work by measuring lung function, specifically the measurement of the amount (volume) and/or speed (flow) of air that can be inhaled and exhaled.
- Exercise Challenge - The exercise challenge test is a common tool to assess exercise-induced asthma. It involves running on a treadmill and spirometry to measure lung function during exercise.
- Methacholine Challenge - A medical test used to assist in the diagnosis of asthma. The patient breathes in increasing doses of nebulized Methacholine. Breathing tests or spirometry are performed after each dose to determine if the airways are reactive to this medication. People with asthma react to lower doses.
- PH Probe - A pH probe study is a test done to find out if acid from the stomach is coming up into the esophagus.
- Rhino/Otolaryngoscopy - A fiber optic scope is used to view and take pictures of the inner lining of your nose, the openings of your sinuses, your throat and voicebox. To look for abnormalities such as nasal polyps, septal defects, and to evaluate the appearance of your vocal cords and throat.
- In house IVIG/IMIG infusion suites - Comfortable rooms used to administer IV medicines.
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) Measurement - A NEW breath test used to gage inflammation, and used for the diagnosis, follow-up and as a guide to therapy in adults and children with asthma.
Symptoms and Conditions We Take Care of:
Discussing Patient Care
|Itchy, Watery Eyes||Croup|
Reviewing Electronic Medical Records
|Shortness of Breath||GERD (Reflux)|
|Sinus Infections||Influenza (Flu)|
|Respiratory Infections||Insect Sting Allergy|
|Chest Pain||Insect Sting Allergy|
Providers On Call 24/7
|Runny Nose||Latex Allergy|